Here are a few links and recipes I promised to post.
A few good links
Guacamole was born paleo. A recipe I like is here: Food 52
Ranch Dressing: I haven’t tried it yet, but I’ve heard good things about this recipe: Girl Makes Food
DIY Salad Dressing tutorial from my blog
from last night’s class
Sweet Thai “Peanut” sauce
actually almond, coconut and lime sauce.
- 1 cup sliced almonds, lightly toasted
- 1/2 medium apple, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 cup coconut milk (full fat in the can)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- pinch salt
- squirt Sriracha, or to taste.
In food processor or Magic Bullet, process almonds until they are powdery. Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
This one without yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- juice of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves or dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 small cucumber peeled, seeds removed
Pulse all ingredients together in food processor or Magic Bullet.